Shivi Sharma has sent me this lovely recipe for a mixed berry parfait for all those who love berries. I would happily make this if i had left over cake and cookies and want to use them up. Thank you so much Shivi …big hug 🙂
Mixed Berry Parfait
(healthy dessert made with berries, dry fruits, and yogurt)
Prep time 10 Min Total time 10 Min Servings 2 person
1. One cup fresh/frozen blueberries, blackberries & raspberries.
2. 1-1/2 cup Fat Free creamy vanilla or creamy strawberry yogurt.
3. Roasted almonds & cashews – few.
4. Crunchy cookies – any. (for decoration)
5. 4-5 small sponge cake pieces (chocolate/vanilla) To make eggless cake see HERE
1. Divide berries among 2 parfait glasses or dessert dishes; put 1 small cake in each glass. Top up with mixed berries & then with 1/2 cup yogurt. Repeat it once with both.
2. Sprinkle chopped dry fruits over fruit and yogurt. Decorate with crunchy cookie & chocolate sauce. Serve immediately.